Lodging Management Certificate
This is a Certificate in Lodging Management (e.g. hotels, motels, resorts). Individuals completing this selection of coursework will be effectively trained in primary divisions of hotels (e.g. front office operations, housekeeping, banquets, sales and marketing, revenue management).
Students interested in careers in lodging operations including hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, resorts, Air BnB, or others are well-suited for enrolling in this selection of coursework. Credits earned during the tenure of this certificate can be used toward further degrees.
- Define and describe key concepts of the lodging industry
- Recognize and describe operational divisions involved in lodging
- Demonstrate an ability to compare and assess financial components of lodging such as room rates, staffing, par levels, budgets, PACE Reports, and STR Reports
- Differentiate and identify flags
- Be able to comprehend and complete a daily checklist at the property level
- Demonstrate proper handling methods of chemicals and adherence to OSHA standards
- Comprehend decision-making at the ownership level.
Most of the classes are offered online and on campus - students can take all online, all on campus, or any mix they choose!
- HOST 110 - Lodging Operations
- For Online Class use Item Number 9884
- For In-person Class use Item Number 9886
- HOST 120 - House Keeping Operations
- For Online Class use Item Number 9888
- For In-person Class Use Item Number 9890
- HOST 165 - Managing Customer Service
- HOST 104 - The Art of Negotiation
- Only Offered In-person
If you have any questions about the certificate please contact Continuing Education at 206-592-3785 or email at email@example.com.
|Action||Course ID||Item #||Course Name||Instructor||Room Number||Dates||Time||Days|