Customer Service Certificate
The core of success in the hospitality industry is customer service. When one understands customer service holistically then they will likely succeed in positions that range from airline stewardess to restaurant manager, from hotel manager to cruise line customer service agent. A certificate in customer service from Highline College is applicable to any one of the many emphasis areas within hospitality and tourism as an industry.
- Utilize the fundamental vocabulary and operating principles of the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Conduct themselves in accordance to professional ethics and values of the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Explain and employ principles of professionalism and best practices relevant to hospitality/tourism industry.
- Communicate effectively through listening, speaking and writing to diverse audiences in the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Identify suitable employment opportunities by matching personal and professional interests and abilities with positions within the hospitality/tourism profession.
- Explain the importance of professionals in the hospitality/tourism industry keeping current with news and emerging trends through conference/tradeshows, professional literature, electronic sources, etc.
- HOST 164 - Customer Service Operations
- HOST 165 - Managing Customer Service
- For Online Class use Item Number 9882
- For In-person Class use Item Number 9898
If you have any questions about the certificate please contact Continuing Education at 206-592-3785 or email at email@example.com.
|Action||Course ID||Item #||Course Name||Instructor||Room Number||Dates||Time||Days|